Meet Our Founder
In 1976, William Buck opened an insurance company on Wilson Boulevard and soon after began selling Arlington real estate as well. Buck, who was on the county’s planning commission and board of zoning appeals, advocated for ‘smart growth planning’ before it was popular. Buck was integral in developing the route for what would become the Metro Orange Line and predicted the expanding commercial real estate opportunities that would follow.
Founder Wiliam G. Buck is considered to be the foremost expert in Arlington’s Commercial Investment and Retail Market.
His long-standing involvement in the Arlington community includes:
- Past President, Washington Golf & Country Club
- Member, Board of Directors, Cardinal Bank
- Past Member Board of Directors, Virginia Hospital Center
- Former Member, Arlington County Planning Commission
- Past Chairman, Arlington County Site Plan Review Committee
- Former Trustee, Florida Southern College
- Past Board Member, Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- Former Appointee to the Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority
- CoStar Power Broker